Last year, I wrote a weekly plan to get you on track for a healthy and active life. If you followed the plan last week, then here is the link to this week’s plan:
The Short Version:
- Reduce your daily caloric average by another 100 calories. Write down EVERYTHING you eat including measurements and calories.
- Save enough calories to eat one teaspoon of healthy oil each day.
- Avoid the feeling of deprivation by finding non-food activities to nurture yourself EVERY day.
- Eat five servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Save enough calories to eat two servings of dairy products each day.
- Increase your mileage. Walk 1.50 miles five days this week. You are allowed to increase your speed to the point of sweating, but if you are sore the next day you MUST go slow again.
- Give yourself kudos for coming this far.