I was looking at Tumblr and I saw these great chicken sausage patties that success through sweat made.
They looked delicious, but how do I make them? Fortunately, Fitness, Health, And Confidence asked her for the recipe.
- 3 lbs chicken– my mom bought it in bulk and I was like wtf I’ll never be able to eat all this chicken
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg white
- 2t kosher salt
- 1 3/4t black pepper
- 1/2t paprika
- 2T Carraway seeds
- Toss the chicken, garlic, and onion into a food processor and pulse until very finely minced– almost a chicken paste (lol ew)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken with the spices and mix until combined.
- Form into approx 2oz balls
- Pan fry on medium low until browned and the internal temp reaches 165 degrees
- Consume or freeze.
Makes about 7 servings of 3 patties.
I haven’t tried these yet, but they look so good, I need to go to the grocery store and get a bunch of chicken right now!