I saw this motivational poster on Fitness, Health, and Confidence, but it wasn’t quite right for me.
Working out is my partying.
Protein shakes are my beer.
Preworkouts are my shots.
The pump is my buzz.
And the pain the next morning is my hangover.
I don’t drink protein shakes and I have no idea what preworkouts or the pump are, so it really didn’t speak to me. I’m a runner, and running is my partying, so I thought I would make one for me.
Running is my partying.
Water is my beer.
Intervals are my shots.
Endorphins are my buzz.
Muscle pain is my hangover.
This really means more to me and I need to remember it every time I’m tempted to skip my workout.
- run by Naomi Ibuki | Flickr
- Party by The Next Web Photos | Flickr
- Water Faucet by Jenn Durfey | Flickr
- Beer by DeusXFlorida | Flickr
- High intensity interval training
- A Shot, Anyone? by Nancy Frost | Flickr
- Imagine: Running to Ethiopia by lululemon athletica | Flickr
- Paris Wine Bar by Alexis O’Toole | Flickr
- Sports Injuries & Physiotherapy by Durrah Ramli | Flickr
- hangover in the heat room by Álvaro Canivell | Flickr